Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Rules and When Did It Become OK???? The Birth of the Vaginized Male

Well were to start?
I spent considerable time pondering this thought since the subject material is so vast and diverse. So I’ll start with my first experience or awareness to the subject at hand.

For now I’m going to weigh in on the issue of violence against women at the hands of men. First I would say that there are few exceptions to the rules about men laying their hands on a woman in a violent act, but there are some. Disclaimer, disclosure, of course someone who reads this will immediately conclude that somehow I’m suggesting I’m ok with beating the shit out of women…I’m not, and no! When is it ok? The first; self -defense. The second would be self-defense and so on.

The Lesson:
As a little boys our fathers, if we have one, have the duty to teach us the rules about putting our hands on girls. Here’s what my father said to me. ‘If you ever puts your hands on a girl for any reason unless she asks you to ~ especially to hit her ~ I will beat the shit out of you, do you understand?’ Oh I understood alright my father was 6 ‘4 and 270lbs. As a young boy I knew when my father spoke like this he meant it.

The Test:
So I was tested by the rule one day again in school grade 4. A grade six girl’s mother in her genius, shared some wisdom as to what happens to boys with a single well placed kick. This discloser of course came with no disclaimer. Sure enough, a pack of these little miracles found me on the playground, and I found myself cheek first into the concrete, vomiting out of control not sure what had just happened to me. Later that evening I quarried my father about “The Rule” and to the days’ recent migration of my testicles to my chin. I was glad to discover that a codicil to “The Rule” existed. It read kinda like this; if you did nothing to deserve it then haul off and knock her block off.

Application of the codicil:
The miracles returned. Armed with the codicil I forewarned the little miracles as they approached, they informed me of “the rule”, under which they expected to be protected. Marry the miracle got K.O’d on her second attempt. Of course the principle was informed of my dastardly deed, and no questions asked they punished me. Then, it was the strap.

The meeting between the principle, miracle, her family and my parents, man was interesting to say the least. Fortunately a dozen little boys with relocated testicles and fuming fathers were also at hand. The father of the little miracle seemed to have missed the handout at man school about the codicil, ‘cause he wanted to kill me and threatened to do so in the meeting. My father sorted him out on the memo he missed.

In this last generation of broken families the principals have passed on the parenting duties and responsibilities to society. `Everyone else is to blame, fathers are MIA and mothers are vaginizing the little boys of today. Our roles have been blurred and lines are being crossed. In the case of this blog we will focus on women and there negative contribution to this blight.
Lessons that were passed done to little boys that transcend throughout their lives, have been obliterated by single moms and societies contribution to the vaginized male. When I was a kid, a girl fight was something I witnessed once in 12 years of school. Today these little princesses are responsible for the majority of teen violence as recent statistics and news reports would suggest. The term swarming as now applied to the latest craze, is teams of little princesses swarming a single girl or boy and beating the shit out of them. What happened to the rules? The most famous swarming of the princesses in my home town resulted in the killing of Rena Virk, published on a global scale. The problem is these little beauties are aware of a distorted rule, one that leads little girls to believe that they can hit boy’s/men/anyone with no consequence. Sadly society has back up this sentiment with the arrest and conviction of men and boys, invoking the codicil .

The rule for little boys and their aggressive nature are curtailed from day one, always in check. Little princesses get what training? And what are the consequences for their actions, boy’s got to detention men go to jail. Unless these little beauties go as far as to kill someone they walk around largely unchecked. Every time I turn on the TV, I see some women hauling off and slapping or kicking some dick in the face for something he said; when did this become ok? Sounds to me like we need a shelter and a battered mens group? How about no, invoke the codicil.

The Logic:
If I’m walking down the road and see a pit bull in its’ fenced yard, it’s barking at me and I go up to it antagonize it further then kick it in the nuts. I’m stunned and surprised when it rips my fucking leg off, but society has me covered. I sue the owner and have the dog put down, it all makes sense.

Question:
How do we deal with this problem?

3 comments:

Mantramine said...

Huh.... I N T E R E S T I N G...

I like it. Of course, I disagree on some levels- if I didn't, things wouldn't be right in the world. As usuall though, you present a good argument, or a convincing one.... or... Hmm. Have to think about this one

Hoss said...

hey you, thanks for the comment. your review is quite generous considering... i know our opinions are often diametricly oposite ~ the mere fact that my opinion makes you ponder your own thoughts on the idea suggests that my work here is done!

as always, i enjoy the mental volleyball, even if you are always completely WRONG lol

Lavore said...

Women and men should always treat each other with respect. The hands off/only in self defense rule/codocile should hold across the board.